Do you need a planning permit?

To build, extend or change uses for properties, in most cases requires a planning permit. Taylor Consulting Engineers have had adequate experience dealing with the planning deparments at the Mansfield Shire Council as well as other municipalities.

Planning Schemes consists of zones, overlays and other provisions which may trigger the need for a planning permit. The Mansfield Shire Council should be able to assist with any inquiries for your proposal, otherwise Taylor Consulting Engineers may assist in this department. Generally, a planning permit is required for but not limited to the following:

  • Change of use of your property

  • Subdivision of land

  • New buildings

  • Extensions to buildings

  • Native Vegetation Removal

For more information visit:

Kiwi popsicle

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle
  • Google+ - Black Circle